If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Program Delivery and Improvement Manager:
- Information Security Certification and ITIL Foundations certification
- Knowledge of Info Sec control frameworks (NIST & ISO or others)
- Experience in continuous service improvements and project management
What’s in it for you as a Program Delivery and Improvement Manager:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland but luxury office in the heart of Warsaw if you want to visit.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Program Delivery and Improvement Manager:
- Support the delivery of all GRC projects and Info Sec assessments
- Work with CISO service owners to ensure timely and accurate representation of all programs, projects and services to the Delivery team
- Collect accurate metrics and provide insights on performance
- Work with other teams (Improvement team, service owners and GRC Program Delivery, chair of senior forums)
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.