If you want to work for a growing car manufactorer and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Finance Analyst:
- University degree in Finance/Accounting, and English at B2 level
- Knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS and MS Excel
- Experience in meeting finance and managerial accounting deadlines
What’s in it for you as a Finance Analyst:
- Great salary (higher than market average) and an opportunity to grow and develop
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, language courses and more...
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control
- Flexible working hours, including occassional working from home
What you need to do as a Finance Analyst:
- Prepare monthly financal result packages to the Management team.
- Support during the monthly accounting closures, creating annual and long-term plans and statuatory audits.
- Monitor KPI’s across all departments, and prepare investment budgets for approval and analyse pricing of products for customers.
Questions? email@example.com, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.