If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Senior Information Security Analyst:
- Information Security Certification (CISSP, CEG or GIAC and ITIL Foundations certification
- 3+ years experience in Info Sec world
What’s in it for you as a Senior Information Security Analyst:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland but luxury office in the heart of Warsaw if you want to visit.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Senior Information Security Analyst:
- Support response process and propose and implement improvements to technical security
- Provide expert analysis and input to incident identification, response, resolution and post-incident investigations.
- Operate numerous information security system components including intrusion prevention, vulnerability management, access control and event monitoring.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.