If you want to work for a FTSE250 company and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Support Engineer:
- Experience in end user support, especially in complex systems.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows desktop and server (AD, DNS, DHCP)
- Good level of English, and someone comfortable with communication due to being first line of IT contact (95% of this will be in Polish).
- Happy to work in the Łódź office.
What’s in it for you as a Support Engineer:
- Up to 14.200pln salary, UoP
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Modern office in an accessible area of Łódź office.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
- Opportunities to grow due to it being a FTSE250 company.
What you need to do as a Support Engineer:
- Provide technology, data and process support, whilst also being accountable for hardware provisioning, asset and licensing management across the appropriate teams.
- Ensure the company compliance with policies, standards and procedures are in line with governance mandates.
- Maintain and optimise key function areas across IT and support business processes (e.g. major incident process, capacity management)
- Drive continuous improvement processes in the technology teams, and assist with any high-level or low-level end user IT queries in Łódź.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Łódź.