On behalf of a multinational medical devices company we're looking for a
Production Team Lead
• Monitors daily work operations ensuring a consistently high quality product is produced on time in full.
• Complete or ensure completion of all SAP transactions to ensure correct processing of production orders both at Semi-finished stage and finished product stage
• Ensure all raw material necessary to complete weekly orders is assigned on SAP and is physically available for processing
• Ensure adequate resources are available to address the weekly / monthly production plan
• Ensure manufacturing is carried out per current revision documented procedures respecting GMP requirements
• Continuously monitor production trends to proactively identify potential risks to meeting customer demand
• Ensure that training related to any changes to documentation and process is completed prior to order processing.
• Fully responsible for the staffing plan and ensuring team optimization and the control of fixed costs.
• Ensure safety standards are maintained at all times, leading by example and maintaining a safety conscious culture at all times
• Ensure that all employee manufacturing operator timesheet are completed in a timely fashion and information forwarded to BVC for salary processing.
• Lead and develop the team and ensure ongoing coaching and mentoring is provided in order to continually enhance skills and knowledge to meet the demands of the business now and in the future.
• Fully accountable for performance management of team including carrying out performance reviews and corrective action meetings.
• Complete six monthly and annual appraisal for each manufacturing operator
• Complete or ensure completion of all equipment maintenance / instrument calibration per document schedule
• Gather, monitor and trend data associated with agreed KPIs (Key Process Indicators) and report these results to the Management
• Ensure all recording and cleaning logs are reviewed and approved per schedule
• Work closely with all BE department to support completion of validation and process development projects
• Actively identify and lead Continuous Improvement initiatives in the production area
• Leaving certificate or equivalent is required
• Third level qualification in Quality/ Engineering, Materials/Science/Mechanical or Instrumentation would be beneficial.
• Ability to communicate and work with people inside and outside the department.
• Good communicator (written and oral).
• Ability to supervise and motivate team
• Ability to co-ordinate, plan and organise
• Some knowledge of engineering theories and methods.
• Rigorous attention to detail.