Within the role you will use your excellent customer service skills to work as part of a busy and vibrant commercial sales team providing excellent levels of customer service to our commercial customers whilst also increasing the Company’s revenues through increased sales.
• To provide first class customer service to all contacts at all times by telephone and other sources.
• Take ownership of commercial customer enquiries and complaints, responding to them in a timely manner and proactively following them through to a satisfactory resolution
• Communicate and co-ordinate with other departments within the business to ensure that our customers receive the best experience possible
• Accurate processing of commercial orders
• Ensure all communication/interaction with customers is accurately recorded within the relevant IT systems
• Ensure that details of all commercial projects are registered accurately in CRM
• Occasional scheduling of appointments for Commercial Business Managers to meet with prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations
• Identify any areas where we can improve our processes and procedures in order to provide our customers with the best customer experience
• Attend events as required
• Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time
The ideal candidate will have previous experience from a customer service environment where you are passionate to deliver excellent customer service.
You will be an excellent communicator with a strong ability to work under your own initiative as well as being a key team player.
You should have excellent attention to detail and work well under pressure in a very fast paced environment.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM would be beneficial