My client is looking for a Data Manager within the food industry to join their team for a maternity cover placement in Norfolk.
The role will involve being part of the Research and Development Data Management Team.
This team is a vital part of this prestigious company, providing the company with the specification data and information management systems to control the quality and safety of the products and processes.
As the Data Manager you will need to have experience in products, ingredients, packaging, specification and data handling systems and processes.
The ideal candidate will need to:
- Have a good knowledge of ingredients, supply chains and manufacturing processes.
- Work with Product and Packaging Developers, Procurement, QA and other business functions, including external suppliers
- Ensure all specifications are written to meet standards
- Carry out specification maintenance to ensure they meet BRC compliance.
- Support the R&D team with project documents
- Monitor and manage BoMs to SAP to enable production orders and purchasing
- Analyse data discrepancies
- Provide incident support
- Provide support and training colleagues
- A science related degree
- At least 2 years within the food/beverage industry within a technical or product development role.
- Nutrition awareness
- Food raw material and process understanding
- Knowledge of quality assurance, product development and project management
- Local and European Food Product and labelling regulations understanding
- Specification experience
- Attention to detail
If this role sounds like it could be of interest to you please get in touch today.