|Lokalizacja: LANCASTER, LANCASHIRE||Wynagrodzenie: 9.22 - 10.00 GBP Per Hour|
|Sektor: Accountancy||Rodzaj oferty pracy: Praca tymczasowa|
|Rodzaj zmiany: N/A||Aplikacje: N/A|
|Zamieszczono: 4 miesięcy temu||Numer referencyjny: 3117066|
The business is very successful, and has grown year on year becoming the leader in its field.
Due to this organic growth, I am recruiting for a Finance Assistant on a long term, ongoing Temporary basis to join the current team.
The core responsibilities of the Finance Assistant will include:
• Raise orders on a proactive and reactive basis taking full ownership for the entire process.
• Use an asset management / purchasing system to place and receipt orders, raise work orders and interrogate for reporting and query analysis
• Work with GL codes to ensure orders are placed using the correct account codes
• Communicate with suppliers and internal customers to ensure excellent working relationships are established and maintained
• Ensure paperwork is obtained from personnel and suppliers to support delivery proof in order to receipt orders for payment
• Maintain various high level financial systems to log, track, and record spend
• Resolve anomalies IE order revision / financial journal
• Assist in managing and controlling budgets ensuring all data is accurate and reliable
• Audit large amounts of data to provide clarity / analysis
• Create, use and maintain excel documents using formatting, formulas, links, pivots
• Produce written and financial reports on a scheduled or adhoc basis
• Deal with invoicing queries, gathering information and liaising with suppliers and purchase ledger team to ensure speedily resolution
• Prepare returns data for suppliers and process credits for payroll processing
• Assist with the preparation of capital expenditure requests
• Report on poor supplier performance via the non-conformance reporting process
• Liaise with new suppliers to ensure all required documentation is obtained for processing via the purchase ledger supplier database
General office assistant tasks may include:
• Arrange accommodation
• Manage meeting room function / organise meal requirements
• Compile expenses
• Order safety equipment
• Attend meetings, complete minutes
• Ensure ISO9001 documentation standards maintained
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
• Excellent Excel skills with working knowledge of
Formulas and links, Filters, Pivot tables, Conditional formatting
• Excellent personnel skills with a friendly and approachable personality
• Previous office experience essential
• Be highly motivated and able to work with little or no supervision but recognise the importance of being a team player.
• Be committed to providing an excellent level of support in a central function of a world class, high quality business
• Take full ownership of the role and be willing to undertake tasks that fall outside of the general day to day role but department specific to ensure the team function performs
• Support a continuous improvement ethos and make suggestions to increase productivity or to streamline processes
• Must promote a high level of attention to detail and have a methodical approach to processes and tasks
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Pay rate will be similar to a salary of around £18,000 - £20,000 per annum + holidays and other company benefits.
Apply now as the closing date for applications is Friday 20th October 2017.
Any applications after this time may well be considered after the first round of shortlisting.
20000 - 26000 GBP Per Annum
WELWYN GARDEN CITY, HERTFORDSHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
23000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
WEST BYFLEET, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
19000 - 21000 GBP Per Annum
DORKING, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej