|Lokalizacja: LEATHERHEAD, SURREY||Wynagrodzenie: 22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits|
|Sektor: Accountancy||Rodzaj oferty pracy: Kontrakt|
|Rodzaj zmiany: FULL TIME||Aplikacje: 4|
|Zamieszczono: 7 miesięcy temu||Numer referencyjny: 3137214|
You will work with the recently restructured Credit Control and Purchase Ledger Department. The purpose of this Department is to manage the Company’s financial relationship with all customers and vendors by minimising the cost of overdue payments from customers and bad debts wherever possible, while also ensuring payments to suppliers are made correctly and within agreed payment terms.
In this role you will:
- Identify all due for payment accounts through the use of SAP system and reports
- Meet collection targets agreed, by pro-active Credit Control through telephone and other appropriate media
- Whilst maintaining good customer relations to retain business, collect trade debt within the agreed credit limit and clear any excess balance with immediate effect.
- Run invoices daily and check prior to posting, produce daily reports showing orders unable to be invoiced and distribute to the relevant people for resolution.
- Batching and coding purchase ledger invoices
- Upload all monthly payment runs onto the bank line system within deadlines to be sent.
- Additional administrative tasks as required to ensure the departments run effectively and efficiently
The ideal candidate:
- Must have experience of working within an office environment
- Must have good numeracy and communication skills
- Must have proficient IT skills, including Excel
- Will ideally have experience of using SAP
- Will be willing to learn and work closely within a team
9.00 - 10.50 GBP Per Hour
BRADFORD, WEST YORKSHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
9.00-9.50 GBP Per hour, inc Benefits
PEACEHAVEN, EAST SUSSEX, UNITED KINGDOMPrzeczytaj więcej
21000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
LEATHERHEAD, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
CHESSINGTON, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
22000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum
CITY OF LONDON, LONDONPrzeczytaj więcej