|Lokalizacja: BAGSHOT, SURREY||Wynagrodzenie: 30000 - 40000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sektor: Accountancy||Rodzaj oferty pracy: Kontrakt|
|Rodzaj zmiany: N/A||Aplikacje: N/A|
|Zamieszczono: 7 miesięcy temu||Numer referencyjny: 3152972|
You will be expected to provide support to the Financial Controller in the timely and accurate provision of financial accounts, to manage and control fixed asset registers and to assist in maintaining accounting controls and systems.
Responsibilities will include:
• Financial Accounting & Statutory
• To produce multiple sets of statutory accounts
• To remain up to date with regulatory changes.
• To prepare quarterly report to the Financial Controller outlining forthcoming Accounting Standards updates and changes relevant to the Group, and their impact on the Group reporting.
• To take responsibility for balance sheet accounts, including undertaking monthly reconciliations.
• To reconcile intercompany accounts on a monthly basis and instruct the Accounts Assistant on settlement amounts.
• To review monthly intercompany charges and management fees charged to associate companies.
• To assist in the annual budget and monthly forecast process for capital expenditure.
• To support the finance department during the bi-annual external audit, including liaising with auditors, providing requested information, assisting with the resolution audit queries, production of the required disclosures for inclusion in the Annual Report and Accounts and the Interim Results.
• To undertake a monthly analysis of key accounts with tax sensitivities as directed by the Head of Tax.
• To provide information to the Head of Tax for inclusion in P11Ds.
• To assist the Financial Controller Finance Manager by conducting cost reviews as directed by the Financial Controller / Finance Manager.
• To provide ad-hoc reports for other departments as required.
• Strong academic credentials, including working towards a professional accounting qualification with a track record of passed exams, e.g. ACCA, CIMA
• Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word.
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with individuals at all levels across the business
• Strong numerical and analytical skills, with a keen eye for detail
• Strong work ethic, flexible, adaptive to change and a team player
• Demonstrate a willingness to assist other team members
• Can identify problems and propose solutions
Applications are being accepted immediately: - firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
35000 - 42000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CHESSINGTON, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
32367 - 34942 GBP Per Annum
SLOUGH, BERKSHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum
HAYWARDS HEATH, WEST SUSSEXPrzeczytaj więcej
28000.00 - 32000 GBP Per Annum
BRISTOL, AVONPrzeczytaj więcej
23000 - 28000 GBP Per Annum
DOVER, KENTPrzeczytaj więcej