|Lokalizacja: HENLEY-IN-ARDEN, WARWICKSHIRE||Wynagrodzenie: 25000 - 28000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sektor: HR||Rodzaj oferty pracy: Kontrakt|
|Rodzaj zmiany: FULL TIME||Aplikacje: N/A|
|Zamieszczono: 2 miesięcy temu||Numer referencyjny: 3054357|
Reporting directly into the HR Manager you will be used to working in a busy, demanding role. You will be working closely with Directors and managers to secure the best possible performance for their staff.
The wider HR function includes generalist HR, Learning and Development, Payroll and Health & Safety.
• Provide a full range of professional HR guidance and support to the client group. Including: advising on terms and conditions of employment, resolution of work-related issues including grievance, discipline, flexible working, probationary periods, absence and performance management and organisational development.
• Support Managers in hearings associated with grievance, discipline, formal absence, performance and probationary management.
• Support the achievement of the HR Strategy, including specific projects and change management.
• Build strong relationships across the Group to support Strategic Priorities.
• Provide pro-active support to the Group, helping Directors to achieve business aims.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
• CIPD qualified at Level 3 and above, or be actively working towards.
• Previous and current experience of working to a similar level within a busy, proactive HR function.
• A working knowledge of current employment law and practice and the impact on giving advice may have on the organisation is essential to this role.
• Able to demonstrate experience of successfully managing project work with successful, measureable outcomes.
• Able to demonstrate experience of dealing with complex employee relations issues, including discipline, grievance, performance and absence management
• Able to demonstrate experience of providing sound guidance and advice to line managers.
• Able to demonstrate experience of providing a generalist HR service and supporting change management projects (including TUPE, restructuring)
• Demonstrable experience of managing a high and varied caseload
• Previous experience of managing or supervising staff would be an advantage.
• Demonstrates a commitment to Safeguarding our students.
Limited travel is expected, therefore you should hold a valid licence.
Please apply online if you have relevant experience and are immediately available.
14.5 - 18.3 GBP Per Hour
KINGSTON UPON THAMES, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
24000 - 24000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
ALDERSHOT, HAMPSHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
11.85 - 12.31 GBP Per Hour
WAKEFIELD, WEST YORKSHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
9 - 9 GBP Per Hour
SWAFFHAM, NORFOLKPrzeczytaj więcej
22000 - 25000 GBP Per Annum
EALING, LONDONPrzeczytaj więcej