The purpose of the role is to be part of this rapidly expanding business, taking on the responsibility of day-to-day communication and the delivery of timely, accurate and compliant services for our clients.
The successful candidate requires experience, skills and a proven track record in the following areas:
* Delivery and service level management - Delivery of an accurate and compliant service for a group of assigned clients, co-ordinating the client’s requirements and managing the process with network.
* Scheduling and time management - Managing and delivering against the agreed schedule - communicating directly with clients in order to meet or exceed the client deadlines. Escalating issues within client to meet and exceed the agreed service level agreement
* Operational excellence -The successful candidate will have a relentless focus on maintaining a high customer satisfaction rating.
* Communication - Managing and maintaining clear and informative communications to clients, our partners and internally to the wider team and our Client Service Managers.
* Project delivery - Owning or contributing to specific company projects such as improving and/or changing systems, processes or functions within the business.
* Escalation and problem resolution - Owning, managing and resolving client escalations, seeking help and advice where needed. Working with management team to enhance and develop the processes and outcomes for our partner network.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within a Business Process orientated environment. Knowledge and experience of a Financial services environment is advantageous.
You should have
* Excellent client management and communication skills.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Intermediate Excel skills
* Strong data processing skills