|Lokalizacja: LUTON, BEDFORDSHIRE||Wynagrodzenie: 20000.00 - 21000.00 GBP Per Annum|
|Sektor: Marketing & Creative||Rodzaj oferty pracy: Praca stała|
|Rodzaj zmiany: N/A||Aplikacje: N/A|
|Zamieszczono: 4 miesięcy temu||Numer referencyjny: 3047531|
Salary- £20,000- £21,000 per annum plus great company benefits!!
Hours- Full Time, Permanent, Monday to Friday 09:30-17:30
Do you have crazy, out of this world imagination which you want to show off to the world through your work? If so this might be the right company for you!
Do you love wearing sneakers? If this has caught your eye, read on!!
Do you want to work for an exciting, energetic and reputable company?
The perfect role awaits you......
My client is looking for an energetic and vibrant individual who can bring their own out of this world imagination to the table. Nothing is too crazy for my client and he really does like people who think out of the box. He is looking for a photographer to help him promote his already successful brand!
Your new role
You will be working for an amazing company that has rocketed with success over the last 4 years. You will be well looked after.
- Design, development and generation of footage for product promotion
- Design, development and generation of video content and photos of their leading brand
- Take lifestyle pictures and videos in line with their branding for media content.
• Creating your own crazy ideas with and outlining the footage and/or a shot list, script, or screenplay;
• Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots either recorded or transferred onto video tape in preparation for inputting into the computer;
• Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer;
• digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
• creating a 'rough cut' (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
• Reordering and fine-tuning the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video.
• working with clients to discuss the images they require and how they want to use them
• seeking out appropriate photographic subjects and opportunities
• carrying out research and preparation for a shoot
• working in different locations and circumstances to get the right image
• using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses, lighting and specialist software
• communicating with photographic subjects, putting them at ease, encouraging them and directing them
• arranging still life objects, products, scenes, props and backgrounds
Qualification & skills required
-Excellent working knowledge of £D Max, Cinema 4D, CGI.
-Excellent working knowledge of after effects, Premier and Colour grading.
The Perfect Candidate!
- Work to short deadlines
- Work well under pressure
- Passion for the footwear market
- Excellent work ethic
- Get up and go attitude
- Energetic and Confident
- Interested in career progression
Apply now if this role is for you!!!!!
If this role is for you, apply now and call Vicky Egan on 01727731962 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
23000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
SUTTON, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
35000.00 - 40000 GBP Per Annum
EDINBURGH, MIDLOTHIANPrzeczytaj więcej
250.00 - 262.00 GBP Per Day
WEST LONDON, LONDONPrzeczytaj więcej
100.00 - 100.00 GBP Per Day
KNUTSFORD, CHESHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
21000.00 - 23000.00 GBP Per Annum
COVENTRY, WEST MIDLANDSPrzeczytaj więcej