|Lokalizacja: WATERLOO, LONDON||Wynagrodzenie: 175.00 - 250.00 GBP Per Day|
|Sektor: IT i Telekomunikacja||Rodzaj oferty pracy: Praca tymczasowa|
|Rodzaj zmiany: N/A||Aplikacje: 1|
|Zamieszczono: 2 miesięcy temu||Numer referencyjny: 3141877|
Network Engineer- ITIL, Cisco, Routers, Security, Telephony, Switches
My client a leading Public Sector body based in London are looking for an experienced Network Engineer for an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend.
• Deliver network services for all supported sites in accordance with SLAs
• Manage all firewalls and access control devices, core and edge switching, routing and translation devices, and ensure that optimum security and performance is maintained. Including management of managed services that look after these functions.
• Manage and support the following technologies, Network Access Control (NAC), URL filtering/Proxy servers, Remote access VPN, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Wireless, Site-to-Site VPNs
• Manage and implement configuration, upgrades, patching of the network infrastructure
• Troubleshoot network hardware and software to ensure the stability of the service/network and ensure that configuration issues are dealt with efficiently and professionally
• Monitor systems, LAN and WAN performance, capacity and connectivity to ensure problems and faults are dealt with promptly, and regularly report these findings to the Senior Network Manager
• Ensure anti-virus measures are implemented and maintained, including the provision of automatic updates for all such systems, and to ensure that system security threats are identified, neutralised and future risk mitigated
• Advise on, and perform, the implementation and maintenance of Disaster Recovery procedures for all systems, and perform regular testing
• 5+ years equivalent level of experience in ICT operations with network knowledge.
• ITIL Qualified
• Solid understanding of project management tools and techniques
• Excellent Presentation and report writing skills
• In depth specialist knowledge of complex infrastructure, networks, servers, security, data, voice and telephony systems and strategies.
• Excellent understanding of Telephony systems including call manager or similar technologies
• An in depth understanding of a range of security authentication and encryption methods
• High degree of expertise in IT Security including data protection
• Excellent in depth understanding of infrastructure devices (e.g. firewalls, routers, switches, hubs)
Network Engineer, ITIL, Cisco, Routers, Security, Telephony, Switches, Network Engineer, ITIL, Cisco, Routers, Security, Telephony, Switches, Network Engineer, ITIL, Cisco, Routers, Security, Telephony, Switches
42000.00 - 53000.00 GBP Per Annum
CAMBERLEY, SURREYPrzeczytaj więcej
35000 - 40000.00 GBP Per Annum
BASINGSTOKE, HAMPSHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
EXETER, DEVONPrzeczytaj więcej
30000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum
CAMBRIDGE, CAMBRIDGESHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
25000 - 30000 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
CARDIFF, SOUTH GLAMORGANPrzeczytaj więcej