Łączenie......

Powrót do listy wyników

Practice Accountant

Lokalizacja: WOKINGHAM, BERKSHIRE Wynagrodzenie: 30000 - 33000 GBP Per Annum, pro-rata
Sektor: Accountancy Rodzaj oferty pracy: Kontrakt
Rodzaj zmiany: PART TIME Aplikacje: N/A
Zamieszczono: 23 dni temu Numer referencyjny: 3110828
AAT Qualified, ACCA Part-Qualified or similar level by experience, with relevant practice experience required by a local accounting firm. This is a small, friendly firm based in the local area. Salary is negotiable depending on experience and a pleasant working environment.

Your role will be c. 70% involved in accounts preparation (Ltd companies, sole traders and partnerships) and the other 30% will be focused on business and personal tax. There will be some general book-keeping involved including VAT returns. The client is looking to train the right candidate into the position of office manager.

This position could suit someone who has finished their AAT. Equally ACCA part-qualified accountants (or similar level by experience) with relevant experience will also be considered.


Podobne oferty