Quality Control/Compliance Site Assistant
I am currently working with a forward thinking pharmaceutical business based in Leicestershire who are looking to expand their team. They are now looking to add a Site Quality Control/Compliance Assistant to their exciting group! In this role you will be responsible for the quality control and compliance support to the business’s labelling, packing and warehouse operations.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone who has the ability to challenge peers and management, demonstrate strong attention to detail at all times and an individual who really understands the principles of Quality Management.
- To conduct and report quality control checks at high risk areas of production in line with HACCP and customer requirements
- To produce non-conformance reports and Quality Incident Reports relating to production/ warehousing processes.
- To investigate and resolve any issue relating to production quality issues under direction of Technical Director/Production Management
In order to be a successful applicant you will need:
- A level in Science subject
- An interest in learning the principles of Quality management would be desirable
- Understanding of principles of quality management
If you want the opportunity to work in a fun and enthusiastic environment, apply online and get in touch!
If you are successful for this role you will expect to earn up to £27,000 depending on experience!