|Lokalizacja: SALISBURY, WILTSHIRE||Wynagrodzenie: 45000 - 50000 GBP Per Annum|
|Sektor: Finance||Rodzaj oferty pracy: Kontrakt|
|Rodzaj zmiany: FULL TIME||Aplikacje: N/A|
|Zamieszczono: 8 miesięcy temu||Numer referencyjny: 3059018|
This business promotes a passion for customers across the organisation, to be innovative change makers and strive to not only provide the service expected by our customers but also to offer value, to get work right first time, and to continuously seek improvement.
Founded in 1845 and based in London, this business is a FTSE100 company overseeing £307.6 billion in customer investments for 16 million customers worldwide.
Senior Reporting Analyst
My client is looking for a Senior Reporting Analyst to support the International Reporting Team and Financial Controller in the operational accounting and reporting preparation and in the production of financial results (both management and externally reported).
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
• Responsible for conducting core reconciliations within the GL and reporting system
• Responsible for timely and accurate maintenance of the GL and liaison with internal and external auditors.
• Ensure deliverables are in accordance with agreed service standards, both in terms of quality and timeliness.
• Ensure all internal and external deadlines are achieved.
• Undertakes process improvement initiatives
• Liaising with other teams within finance and operations who provide input into the reconciliations and financial results
• Assist in the preparation of the financial results in HFM and commentary as required.
• Assist in the preparation of forms within the annual Statutory and PRA returns with final sign off by the Reporting Managers and Financial Controllers.
• Involvement in systems management, support and development.
• Preparation of monthly or adhoc management information and investigations.
• Update process documentation and maintain / evidence controls in line with DCG.
• Educated to degree level.
• Qualified accountant or by experience
• Developed depth and breadth of expertise within a similar accounting and reporting environment.
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to flex to changes in demands and priorities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proven experience of building and maintain positive working relationships.
• Proven experience in developing and producing effective monthly management reporting packs.
• Experience in the preparation of statutory accounts is desirable.
• Knowledge and understanding of standards and regulations.
• Highly competent in the use of MS particularly Excel. Experience in a range of systems (eg JDE, SQL, HFM, Essbase, Caseware etc).
42000.00 - 55000.00 GBP Per Annum
HIGH WYCOMBE, BUCKINGHAMSHIREPrzeczytaj więcej
55000.00 - 70000.00 GBP Per Annum, inc benefits
SOUTHEND X, ESSEXPrzeczytaj więcej
42000 - 44000 GBP Per Annum
HAMMERSMITH, LONDONPrzeczytaj więcej
SOUTHEND-ON-SEA, ESSEXPrzeczytaj więcej
350.00 - 350.00 GBP Per Day
BIRMINGHAM, WEST MIDLANDSPrzeczytaj więcej