My client is looking for a Warehouse Late Shift Team Leader to join their team.
To be hands-on and perform all relevant warehouse functions, as well as leading and motivating the warehouse operatives on late shift, between 1400-2230hrs, to ensure maximum work output and accuracy of work is achieved.
· Perform all relevant warehouse functions as required for safe and accurate receipt, put away, pick and despatch of all goods.
· Lead, develop and motivate warehouse operatives during your normal working hours 1400-2230hrs and any additional overtime hours where applicable.
· Deliver KPI targets by shift and department, ensuring maximum output and accuracy is achieved.
· Organise an efficient and effective staff rota to cover all duties, in conjunction with warehouse manager.
· Use time and Motion recording where applicable to gain best practice.
· Review shift processes and personnel to improve output/accuracy.
· Allocate daily work activities to the operatives.
· Liaise and work with other team leaders and managers as applicable.
· Train new warehouse operatives on all warehouse duties.
· Identify training needs and arrange training with Warehouse Manager.
· Deal with disciplinary issues in-line with company policy and with Warehouse Manager.
· Ensure warehouse security procedures are followed at all times and compliance with all relevant environmental, health and safety processes, leading by example at all times.
· Schedule maintenance and repair of mechanical handling equipment with Warehouse Manager.
· Conduct staff appraisals together with Warehouse Manager.
· Ensure warehouse is kept clean and tidy at all times, through effective housekeeping.
· Undertake ad-hoc projects as required.
· Counter balance and reach truck licences essential.
· Used to working in a fast moving similar environment.
· Reporting ability through data analysis.
· Previous supervisory/management experience.
· Used to dealing with company growth and change.
· Good procedure creation and awareness.
· Ability to train out best working practice.
· Skills in Delegation and Communication.
· Efficient organisation of workloads.
· Ability to build strong, effective teams.
· Ability to lead with a hands on approach and delegation when required.
· Calm, level-headed and able to work under pressure to meet set deadlines.
· Excellent problem solving skills.
· Conscientious with a responsible, trustworthy and reliable attitude and approach.