On behalf of our client, a global electronics company, we're looking for:
Business Development Manager in Warsaw.
Main responsibilities as a Business Development Manager:
- Deep knowledge of the Industrial Automation environment in Poland, Slovakia and Czech Republic.
- Develop a sustainable business plan in accordance with the companies overall plans in Europe and, more specifically in Eastern Europe.
- Implement the agreed business plan in the assigned areas, leveraging the product portfolio, core technologies and vertical markets competences.
- Maintain excellent business relationships with the current regional partners, focusing on their growth and avoiding conflicts.
- Develop new relationships with key prospects leveraging local presence, current partnerships and visible market share in the region.
- Pursue business opportunities in the targeted segments, mainly focusing on mid-large size Machine Manufacturers and System Integrators. Process Automation is also a business domain where specific attention is required. A healthy projects pipeline is expected.
- Coordinate and manage technical and commercial quotation activities.
- Support in contract negotiations and chieve sales targets and revenue as agreed with the business leadership.
Ideal Business Development Manager:
- At least 10 years technical sales experience within the Industrial Automation domain, with specific competences in PLC, HMI, Motion Controller, Frequency drives, servo drives.
- Excellent understanding of the sales, business development and account management processes.
- Specific CRM experience is required. Salesforce experience would be a plus
- Any equivalent education degree in Engineering or technical filed is preferable.
- Excellent English communications skills. Fluent in Polish or Czech is a plus.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships whilst mitigating conflicts and fostering negotiations.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with intercultural awareness.
- Good organizational, planning, analytical and presentation skills.
What we can offer a Business Development Manager:
- Attractive salary package & bonuses
- 100% remote work in Poland is possible
- Multicultural and multinational environment
- New, modern office in Warsaw
- Private medical care
Job location: Anywhere in Poland