On behalf of our client, a leading company into the plastics manufacturing industry, we're looking for:
- To ensure that a smooth service is provided by Accounting – ensuring invoices and cash is on the system, debts are collected promptly and relevant legislation is complied with
- Prepare monthly management accounts for review with the Finance and Operations Director in the UK by the 8th of each month. This should include key balance sheet account reconciliation’s and ensuring bank reconciliation’s are up to date
- Year-end full analysis file for audit review by 20th July. This will include reconciliation’s of key P & L accounts for tax
- Preparation of draft annual budgets together with possible additional ad hoc reports such as cash flows and cost analysis
- Maintain overheads below budget and reporting on variances to Finance and Operations Director within UK
- Ensuring reconciliations between offices are up to date
- Analyse the sales to see if selling at good margin or low margin, advise on changes that need to happen
- Analysis of stock movements and working to control stock levels
- Responsible for administration of the company – all leasing and maintenance contracts for the building, computers, equipment, telephones, vehicles, insurances and taxes etc.
- Responsible for liaising with Payroll company and all employment contracts.
- Relevant local accounting qualifications equating to at least part qualified Chartered Accountant / CPA or QBE.
- At least 3/5 years accounting experience
- Strong computer capabilities and be familiar with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Fluent both in English and Polish
What is offered:
- Working in a really fast-growing environment
- Future opportunity to manage a team
- Support from the UK Headquarter
- Good salary package
Job location: Lowicz, Poland