If you want to work for a global bank and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for a API Security Engineer in Warsaw:
- DNS, network routing, proxies, firewall technology experience.
- AWS knowledge (AWS Transit Gateway, Virtual Private Cloud Peering, AWS direct connect), AWS Route53, Network load balancer.
- GCP knowledge (Shared Virtual Private Cloud & Peering), Network Load Balancers
- Experience in DevOps, IaC, Python/Golang, frameworks (such as Terraform)
What’s in it for you as a API Security Engineer:
- Salary up 32.000pln, but can be increased if we think you’re a superstar.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
- A very interesting team, full of different nationalities and cultures.
- Possibility to work remote, but we do have a lovely office in Warsaw we would like you to visit.
What you need to do as a API Security Engineer in Warsaw:
- Design and implement (including engineering foundations) API controls within API platforms (Kubernetes & Cloud).
- API security testing (DAST) and preparing API reference architecture for developers to follow.
- Evaluation and integrating open source solutions where applicable.
- Work with other teams (DevOps & Developers)
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Warsaw