If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Associate Security Investigations Director:
- Experience in info sec investigations, audit, cyber crime or forensics
- CISSP, CISM, CISA, CIA or equivalent professional certificate
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks (CobIT, ITIL, ISO27001, NIST etc.)
- Successful track record of leading large/complex investigations both internally or externally
What’s in it for you as a Associate Security Investigations Director:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland but luxury office in the heart of Warsaw if you want to visit.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Associate Security Investigations Director:
- Lead, plan and manage security investigations, internally and externally whilst dealing with third parties including vendors, suppliers and law enforcement agencies.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team/function and keep abreast with security threats, tends and safeguards.
- Analyse and develop gaps in security landscape and processes and initiate corrective procedures whilst planning, allocation and maintaining projects in budget.
- Engage and support numerous teams (CISO, CIO, Legal HR, Internal Audit, Business Units Heads)
- Perform forensics analysis, secure evidence and prepare for potential court cases.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.