If you want to work for a growing travel company and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Business Integration Support Team Leader:
- At least two years experience in manging people (back office or customer service is a bonus)
- Fluent in English and experience in mediating between contending parties or groups
What’s in it for you as a Business Integration Support Team Leader:
- Great salary (higher than market average)
- Fully remote in Poland.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
What you need to do as a Business Integration Support Team Leader:
- Shift planning (monitoring and structing workloads, assigning roles and absence management)
- Ensure KPI’s are met and constantly ensure that agents performance are met
- Continuously look to increase efficiency, through process establishment, improvement and documentation.
Questions? email@example.com, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland.