If you want to work for a global FMCG company and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Commercial Analyst:
- Experience in export, import or sales in the FMCG industry.
- University degree (preferably in Commerce and Foreign Trade, Supply Chain, Economics, Logistics, Finance or Administration)
- Fluent in English and Polish, with a driving license and ability to travel when needed.
- Experience in negotiating deals, building relationships with suppliers and flexible working hours.
What’s in it for you as a Commercial Analyst:
- Very flexible working conditions (fully remote possible)
- Attractive financial offer (includes performance bonuses both individually and company based)
What you need to do as a Commercial Analyst:
- Support the sample processes by liaising and negotiating with ingredient companies.
- Work on new projects with suppliers and support the factory with packaging options.
- Negotiate prices and gather weekly data from key suppliers.
Questions? email@example.com, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland.