If you want to work for a global infrastructure investment management company, who will help you progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Facility Manager:
- Experience and knowledge of facilities management, and has managed costs and budgets
- Able to identify solutions using technical knowledge and manage service providers
- Conduct tender processes to appoint the correct subcontractor
- Fluent in Polish and English and based in Warsaw but willing to travel to other sites
What’s in it for you as a Facility Manager:
- 15.000pln, UoP
- Opportunity to grow and develop.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
What you need to do as a Facility Manager:
- Build a pool of reliable technical suppliers across the properties in Poland by completing tenders
- Provide facility schedule reports to management and participate in tenant meetings (if required)
- Maintain excellent tenant relationships and ensure all properties adhere to all building coes
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Warsaw, but travel to other sites required.