Looking for a new challenge in a multicultural environment?
We're looking for a Senior Accountant
What is offered:
- Working in a fast-growing environment
- Future opportunity to manage a team
- Good salary package
- Hybrid job
- Ensure invoices and cash is on the system, debts are collected promptly and relevant legislation is complied with
- Prepare monthly management accounts, including key balance sheet, account reconciliation’s and ensuring bank reconciliation’s are up to date
- Year-end full analysis file for audit review, including reconciliation’s of key P&L accounts for tax
- Preparation of draft annual budgets together with possible additional ad hoc reports such as cash flows and cost analysis
- Maintain overheads below budget and reporting on variances to Finance and Operations Director within UK
- Ensuring reconciliations between offices are up to date
- Analyse the sales to see if selling at good margin or low margin, advise on changes that need to happen
- Analysis of stock movements and working to control stock levels
- Responsible for administration of the company – all leasing and maintenance contracts for the building, computers, equipment, telephones, vehicles, insurances and taxes etc.
- Responsible for liaising with Payroll company and all employment contracts
- Relevant local accounting qualifications equating to at least part qualified Chartered Accountant / CPA or QBE.
- At least 3/5 years accounting experience
- Strong computer capabilities and be familiar with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Fluent in Polish