Our client is a rapidly growing UK based food group with a operation based in Warsaw. They sources a range of protein based food products from around the globe. With key suppliers across many distant locations including Asia, Western and Eastern Europe. Our client works closely with co-manufacturers to produce primarily frozen but also fresh, chilled and ready to eat foods. Supplying directly to major European retailers, food service and wholesale businesses as well as to further manufacturing operations, the business’s product range spans raw meat/fish, breaded/battered meat and fish, party foods, cooked meats, value added and ready meals through retail own label and brand.
What we are looking for:
- Experience (2/3 years) in export, import or sales in the meat industry
- Fluent in English C1 and Polish, with a driving license and ability to travel when needed.
- Experience in negotiating deals, building relationships with suppliers and flexible working hours.
- Have some experience in negotiations
- Ability to work on their own initiative and under time pressure
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Have good practical knowledge of Ms Office
- University degree (preferably in Commerce and Foreign Trade, Supply Chain, Economics, Logistics, Finance or Administration)
- Ability to travel overseas and domestically
- Holds a full driving licence
What’s in it for you:
- Very flexible working conditions (fully remote possible after training period)
- Attractive financial offer (includes performance bonuses both individually and company based)
- Fun working environment with team members in USA, Europe and Asia