Corporate Client Support Specialist with German
Negotiable salary up to 9.5k pln/month
Location: Kraków - Local employees are expected to work in the office 3 times a week.
Non-local employees are expected to work in the office approximately two days per month, which will be considered as a business trip.
Our client offers taxi and limousine transfers for travellers across more than 100 countries globally. Their technology enables Fortune 500 companies, airlines, travel agencies, and online platforms to streamline their booking processes.
The part you will play:
The purpose of this role is to assist our Corporate Clients with any type of queries they may have – booking requests, amendments, refunds or escalations. You will be answering Clients’ requests in German and English via email, chat and phone calls, in order to deliver the overall perfect ride experience for them. You will have direct impact on our business by representing us towards our most prestigious Customers, by live monitoring of our global dispatching platform and working directly with our local partners.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Answering incoming requests via the available contact channels (Phone, Email, Chat);
• Analysing Clients’ needs and providing them with the correct resolution;
• Administrating Clients’ accounts, being the first point of contact for any type of query;
• Handling complaints and escalations and deciding on further steps including compensations;
• Liaising with other departments (Sales, Operations, Finance etc) in our Berlin’s and Krakow’s office to ensure the most efficient handling.
What we are looking for:
• Previous experience working in a customer service-based role
• Fluency in German and a good level of English
• A positive attitude and the ability to deliver a first-class customer experience
• It is essential that you have a professional manner and excellent communication skill
• Detail oriented, well organised and motivated person
• Problem solving skills and a ''can do '' attitude
What we offer:
• Flexible (hybrid or remote) working arrangements
• Employment contract
• Private healthcare
• Multisport and Cafeteria
• Comfy office in the heart of Kazimierz.
Please apply here or contact email@example.com for more informations!