If you want to work for a global BPO company and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Customer Service Agent:
- Experience in Customer Service roles in the past (is a bonus)
- C1 Dutch is important, but B1 English is just a bonus.
What’s in it for you as a Customer Service Agent:
- Fully remote in Poland.
- Attractive financial offer (includes performance bonuses)
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card and cafeteria available.
- Paid days off for charity work
- Progression opportunities due to being a global BPO company
What you need to do as a Customer Service Agent:
- Customer support (mainly chat and e-mail)
- Manage all documentation (internal systems) and processing changes
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland.