If you want to work for a global growing company and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Customer Service Associate (Romanian):
- Fluent in Romanian and English
- Experience in a Customer Service environment
What’s in it for you as a Customer Service Associate (Romanian):
- Competitive salary (6.000pln – 8.000pln)
- Private medical care (including family), and life insurance
- Multisports card, hybrid working with a luxury office in the heart of Krakow
- Opportunities for professional training and qualification support
What you need to do as a Customer Service Associate (Romanian):
- Conduct Internet research to locate appropriate contacts at various companies and education institutions
- Communicate with companies and educational institutions and professional bodies across the EMEA region (via e-mail and telephone)
- Analyse background search results to ensure client requirements are met
- Translation responses from various sources and information into English
- Respond to incoming e-mails, phone calls and requests.
Questions? email@example.com, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Krakow.