Head of Product (Hardware)
Fully remote with occasional international travel
Our client is a well-known brand in the bitcoin and crypto world. They invented the world’s first hardware wallet and created an entirely new industry.
You will be responsible for creating strategic goals, evaluating both creative and technical ideas, prioritizing features, designing and communicating product roadmaps, and systematically analyzing the team’s progress.
What will your duties be?
- take ownership of the vision of the whole portfolio of the company HW products
- determine the market and hardware requirements necessary for a successful new generation of company products
- perform roadmap scenario modeling and financial modeling, taking into account performance, feature, cost, and time-to-market tradeoffs
- lead and cooperate with the cross-disciplinary (product, business, design, and engineering) teams to align on priorities
- collaborate with sales and marketing teams, and internal stakeholders to drive a competitive strategy and successful product launches
- stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitor activities to ensure our products are the best on the market
To be considered suitable, the candidate must possess experience in three critical domains:
- Experience with Research and Development (R&D) in consumer electronics, specifically with portable touch screen devices.
- Familiarity with New Product Introduction (NPI) and New Product Development (NPD).
- End-to-end product production expertise: you led multiple projects from conception to completion
What other things make you the perfect candidate?
- you can clearly and effectively communicate the creative vision, concepts, and solutions to stakeholders, and internal teams
- you have demonstrated people management and leadership skills in order to hire, develop, and inspire the cross-disciplinary teams
- crypto / HW wallet knowledge is a big advantage
What will you get in return?
- unique opportunity to be a part of a brand that has revolutionized the crypto industry more than once
- ability to receive part of your compensation in bitcoin
- free reign and an amazing team of people who’ll help you put ideas into practice
- remote work with flexible working hours
- budget for professional development (training programs, courses, and workshops of your choice)
If you are interested please apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org!