If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Incident Response Manager:
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity (principles, algorithms, protocols) Information Security, Risk Management and IT Controls.
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks (CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001 etc.)
- Certifications such as CISSP would be great (also CISM, CCSP, TOGAF, CEH, CSIH, SABSA etc.)
- 6+ years experience in Info Sec world
What’s in it for you as a Incident Response Manager:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland but luxury office in the heart of Warsaw if you want to visit.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Incident Response Manager:
- Engage with numerous teams and stakeholders both internally and externally to lead global incident response and continuously challenge existing security processes.
- Propose and implement improvements to technologies, systems and procedures.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team/function whilst measuring KPIs and effectiveness of operations.
- Provide expert analysis and input to incident identification, response, resolution, and post-incident investigations
Questions? email@example.com, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.