Are you Lead Python Developer and a music lover looking for a fun and exciting place to work? Look no further than our client. They are a global, member-led organization focused on providing digital music licensing for independent labels and other rights-holders. Their membership spans the globe and includes tens of thousands of labels and hundreds of thousands of artists.
Our client believe in empowering independent music creators and owners to own their future, and we're looking for talented and passionate individuals to join our team. If you're ready to make a difference in the world of music.
We are looking for the following background, the role is Hybrid based in Warsaw.
● At least 5 years of experience as a Python Developer role in an enterprise environment, ideally working with data.
● Experienced in leading and mentoring python developers –
● Experienced with ETL systems and using Python to process and manipulate data using data frames (i.e. Apache Spark or Pandas).
● Enterprise experience using the following AWS Services: Lambda, Athena, Glue Scripts.
● Experience in building applications capable of ingesting XML, TXT, CSV, TSV data documents.
● Experienced in writing unit-tests and executing on integration tests.
● Understanding of IaaS and Terraform.
● Strong knowledge of engineering best practices and processes such as TDD, code reviews, code refactoring, branch management and CI/CD practices is highly desirable.
● Strong communication skills and the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
● Experienced building data pipelines for data warehouses/data lakes.
● Experienced in using AWS Redshift/ Redshift Spectrum
● Experienced in using AWS SQS, SNS, ECS, S3, Cognito.
● Experience in modeling ERD + usage of SqlAlchemy ORM
Looking forward to hearing from you to discuss this opportunity or others that we have. Send us your CV and arrange a call.