M&A Security Architect
Hybrid model from Lisbon office - (1 day per week from the office/4 days from home)
Centre of Excellence Team
Negotiable Salary + benefits + bonus
Candidates must be eligible to work in EU
We are looking for a motivated M&A Security Architect to join our client a multinational company that operates in over 100 countries and provides data analytics and consulting services to the healthcare industry
You will contribute to the secure operation of their global IT cloud-based and acquired/merged infrastructure and processes. In this role, you will work closely with global CIO organization structure and partner with Business Units community and their related teams.
- Support a security program focusing on environments acquired through M&A across the enterprise.
- Drive security across the organization by researching and implementing cloud native and third-party solutions to secure our cloud environments.
- Develop secure architecture strategies for technology domain standards and design goals for cloud and M&A environments.
- Work with IQVIA teams to secure M&A environments in alignment with IQVIA policies and standards.
- Develop information security processes and projects aimed at securing M&A environments through integration into IQVIA enterprise-level cybersecurity solution or via applying dedicated cybersecurity solutions to M&A environment as necessary.
- Evaluate information security components and conduct feasibility studies for selecting appropriate and cost-effective solutions.
- Engage with third-party specialist service providers and vendors where necessary to support Cloud and M&A program deliverables.
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Information Security, IT Delivery, IT Program Management or other related areas.
- Experience with cloud security and cloud security platforms.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience in related areas is preferred.
- Working knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards such as CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001, NIST cybersecurity framework.
- Working knowledge of IT architecture frameworks such as TOGAF and/or project management methodologies.
- Experience in information technology related positions with working knowledge of IT infrastructure, networks design, databases, processing systems, web applications, mobile technology, cloud, big data, virtualization, protocols and technologies supporting encryption, authentication, access control, information systems attack patterns, intrusion detection, and network security.
If you are a forward-thinking individual with experience in information security and a passion for driving security across the organization, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume