Job Title: Security Architect
We are seeking an experienced Manager to join our client a multinational company that operates in over 100 countries and provides data analytics and consulting services to the healthcare industry. You will be responsible for developing and implementing new cybersecurity safeguards, amending and improving existing safeguards, and contributing to necteam essary security measures and controls within projects across the enterprise.
- Support a security program focusing on cloud environments (including hybrid cloud), as well as environments acquired through M&A
- Drive architecture, design, and support deployment of cloud security solutions such as CASB, SASE, CWPP, and other enterprise security platforms
- Work with teams to design and build centralized compute environments with a focus on Microsoft Azure CSP environments
- Develop secure architecture strategies with respect to technology domain standards and design goals for cloud and M&A environments
- Research and identify emerging technology solutions that reduce costs, increase efficiencies, and increase security posture
- Engage with third-party specialist service providers and vendors where necessary to support Cloud and M&A program deliverables
Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in Information Security, IT Delivery, IT Program Management, or other related areas
- Experience with cloud security and cloud security platforms such as CASB, SASE, CSPM, CWPP, SaaS security, CSP (Azure and AWS) IaaS/PaaS security
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Sciences or equivalent work experience in related areas is preferred
- A CISSP, CISM, CCSP or equivalent professional certificate is mandatory
- Working knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards such as CobiT, ITIL, ISO27001, NIST cybersecurity framework
- Working knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements frameworks related to information security for healthcare data, such as HIPAA, EU Data Protection Directive and/or equivalent regional frameworks is preferred
This is an excellent opportunity to join and progress with a forward-thinking department. If you have the required experience and qualifications, please apply with your updated resume and cover letter.
Please apply ASAP and don't miss out on this opportunity!