Our client a major international company working in Technology based in Warsaw, is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant with probably 5 years in similar role. This position is very hands on, working in a small international team to tight deadlines.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close
- Work directly with members of the Shared Services Center team in Asia
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Settlement of taxes and preparation of periodic and annual declarations and reports on: CIT, VAT-JPK , GUS, NBP , MDR , IFT , etc.
- Prepare financial statements according to Polish Accounting Standards
- Interact with Tax Authority/ Regulators and comply with any settlements
- Support Transfer Pricing activity and reports
- Support Local Finance Manager in ad-hoc requests and data gathering
- Verification of commercial contracts in terms of tax and accounting.
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in accounting standards and tax regulations
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant professional qualification
- Strong operational experience with Polish accounting standards & VAT regulations
- Experience with external auditing bodies & preparing for audits
- Very good work organization, accuracy, communication and responsibility
- Ability to liaise with different levels of management