Warsaw - Hybrid work model
Pay up to 240k PLN/annum - Negotiable
Our client a major global company working in Technology that specializes in telecommunication is looking for an experienced Senior Accountant.
This is an exciting opportunity to join world's leading provider of integrated communications and information solutions.
You must have at least 5 years of similar experience in order to be successful in this role.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work directly with members of the Shared Services Center team in Asia
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes
- Settlement of taxes and preparation of periodic and annual declarations and reports on: CIT, VAT-JPK , GUS, NBP , MDR , IFT , etc.
- Prepare financial statements according to Polish Accounting Standards
- Interact with Tax Authority/ Regulators and comply with any settlements
- Support Transfer Pricing activity and reports
- Support Local Finance Manager in ad-hoc requests and data gathering
- Verification of commercial contracts in terms of tax and accounting.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or other relevant professional qualification
- Strong operational experience with Polish accounting standards & VAT regulations
- Experience with external auditing bodies & preparing for audits
- Very good work organization, accuracy, communication and responsibility
- Ability to liaise with different levels of management