If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Senior Information Security Engineer:
- Experience and knowledge in cloud architecture and security (AWS, Azure)
- Knowledge of Info Sec best practices
- Certifications such as CISSP would be great (also CISM, CCSP, TOGAF, SABSA etc.)
- Knowledge and experience of two or more (CASB, CSPM, CWPP, SIEM, SOAR, EDR/AV)
- Knowledge of e-mail protection, automation and scripting, data classification and loss prevention
What’s in it for you as a Senior Information Security Engineer:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland but luxury office in the heart of Warsaw if you want to visit.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Senior Information Security Engineer:
- Provide expertise for info sec projects, ad hoc engagements and keep up to date with security threats, trends and controls
- Provide leadership and guidance to team/function.
- Evaluate existing tools and document effectiveness of new tools and technologies
- Initiate, execute and complete project plans, and improve information security controls.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.