If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Senior Information Security Vulnerability Analyst:
- Qualifications such as CISM, CISSP or CEH
- Knowledge of IT processes (SDLC, ITIL), Linux and testing mobile applications
- Experience in web applications, infrastructure and how internet works (protocols, services, ports, connections, devices)
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles (algorithms, protocols, supporting encryption, access control, attach patterns and network security)
- 4+ years experience in Info Sec compliance, specifically in assurance or vulnerability
What’s in it for you as a Senior Information Security Vulnerability Analyst:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland but luxury office in the heart of Warsaw if you want to visit.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Senior Information Security Vulnerability Analyst:
- Manage numerous tasks as part of the Info Sec Assurance program and develop operational procedures and metrics in relation to carried out activities
- Help and support the business prioritise remediation via applying vulnerability ratings to externally rated vulnerabilities whilst maintaining an oversight of the existing vulnerabilities.
- Turn industry best practice and legal/regulatory requirements into internal policies, standards and frameworks
- Work with numerous teams (Assurance team, management team, CIO teams and CAPA management), to enhance control testing, executing penetration testing, infrastructure vulnerability scannings.
- Review impact on the current world wide appearing threats and how they could impact the client’s infrastructure.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.