Negotiable salary up to 7k pln/month
Work model: Hybrid/Remote
Non-local employees are expected to work in the office approximately two days per month, which will be considered a business trip.
This role offers varying shift patterns which are discussed at interview stage.
Our client offers taxi and limousine transfers for travellers across more than 100 countries globally. Their technology enables Fortune 500 companies, airlines, travel agencies, and online platforms to streamline their booking processes.
The part you will play:
The purpose of this role is to communicate efficiently with our business partners in order to deliver an excellent service for our customers. You will be helping us to live monitor our global dispatching platform and build long lasting relationships with our suppliers. This role will help you improve your negotiation skills, teach you how to deal with challenging situations, help you understand how an international business operates and will allow you to make a real impact on our company!
• Scanning open market rides and making sure all of these are assigned to local partners.
• Contacting fleet partners via the phone to check their availability.
• Researching potential new partners on the internet that could execute bookings.
• Having regular contact with Fleet Key Account Managers to be kept up-to-date with recent market developments.
• Attending weekly meetings to discuss current dispatching problems and identify solutions.
• Fluency in English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High organization skills and multitasking abilities
• Stress resilience
• Ability to take decisions that directly impact the business
• Negotiation skills will be considered as a strong plus.
This role offers varying shift patterns which are discussed at the interview stage.
What we offer:
• Flexible (hybrid or remote) working arrangements
• Employment contract
• Private healthcare
• Multisport and Cafeteria
• Comfy office in the heart of Kazimierz
• Onboarding training with our in-house trainer to prepare you for your role.