Senior Software Architect
Hybrid model from Lisbon office - (1 day per week from the office/4 days from home)
Centre of Excellence Team
Negotiable Salary + bonus
Candidates must be eligible to work in EU
We are seeking a Senior Software Architect to join our client a multinational company that operates in over 100 countries and provides data analytics and consulting services to the healthcare industry.
Information Security Program Delivery (IAM) team is responsible for developing and introducing new security technologies to protect valuable assets and improve security posture. As a Senior Software Architect, you will work on technical solutions in various security domains, including identity and access management, data security, cloud security, network security, software development security, and email security. Additionally, you will provide security architecture consultation when needed.
- Conduct research and perform proof of concept to recommend new technologies that can enhance security
- Design and develop security-related components, tools or automation that enable application developers across the company to easily consume security services
- Perform design reviews as well as code reviews of important core components
- Provide guidance and subject matter expertise in securing cloud, application & data to application developers across the company
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Experience building cloud-based solutions with Azure and/or Amazon AWS
- Experience with DevOps and containerization to support continuous delivery and automation
- Experience with big data technologies
- Experience using AI & ML techniques to build solutions
- Proven experience in the architecture design, development, implementation, and maintenance of medium to large-scale systems
- Strong knowledge of general algorithms, design patterns, and good coding practices
- Experience securing software systems based on best practices
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases
- A self-starter and quick learner to catch the latest new technology and evaluate the need to leverage it to information security systems or solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a track record of working and collaborating with others effectively to facilitate problem resolution.
Please apply ASAP and don't miss out on this opportunity!