Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity
Hybrid model from Lisbon office - (1 day per week from the office/4 days from home)
Centre of Excellence team
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery to join our client a multinational company that operates in over 100 countries and provides data analytics and consulting services to the healthcare industry for their Continuity and Disaster Recovery Team.
As the Information Security Manager, Disaster Recovery, you will play a key role in supporting the development and updating of disaster recovery plans, coordinating disaster recovery tests, and facilitating business impact assessments. You will work closely with other members of the Information Security team and liaise regularly with other management teams.
- Develop and update disaster recovery plans
- Coordinate execution of disaster recovery tests
- Facilitate business impact analysis workshops
- Coordinate facility recovery in case of a disaster
- Monitor, track and provide key Disaster Recovery metrics and statistics for management
- Implement new business continuity and disaster recovery software
- Approximately 7 years of professional experience in Disaster Recovery or Risk Management
- Strong communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Understanding of emergency preparedness, crisis communications and crisis management strategies
- Experience working with senior management and delivering significant value as a trusted advisor
- High level of accountability and attention to detail
- Knowledge of and experience with ISO22301 standard or FDA regulation is a plus
This position requires occasional domestic and international travel and some non-standard work hours to support global needs and on-call requirements to support an actual event.
Please apply ASAP and don't miss out on this opportunity to live your best life in Portugal! 😎🏖️