If you want to work for a global telecommunications company, who will help you progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a HR Advisor:
- Experience and knowledge of HR activities (payroll, recruitment, onboarding, HR processes etc.)
- Proven track record of delivery in a busy environment.
- Fluent in Polish and English (B2) and based in Warsaw.
- Knowledge of local labour law is a bonus.
What’s in it for you as a HR Advisor:
- Up to 10.000pln, UoP
- Opportunity to grow and develop in a multicultural environment.
What you need to do as a HR Advisor:
- Support the HR Director by assisting with a full range of HR activities, including employee relations, organisational design and staffing, leadership development, performance management, compensation, and organizational effectiveness
- Take part in any recruitment activities that are required, and support with the onboarding of new employees
- Assist with the management of all HR issues related to employees and provide advice and guidance to the HR Director
Questions? email@example.com, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Warsaw