If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Information Security Policy and Governance Associate Director:
- Information Security Certification and ITIL Foundations certification
- Knowledge of Info Sec control frameworks (NIST & ISO or others)
- 6+ years experience in Info Sec world
What’s in it for you as a Information Security Policy and Governance Associate Director:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland but luxury office in the heart of Warsaw if you want to visit.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Information Security Policy and Governance Associate Director:
- Turn industry best practice and legal/regulatory requirements into internal policies, standards and frameworks by keeping up to date with any changes
- Provide leadership and guidance to team/function.
- Collect accurate metrics and provide insights on performance to senior leadership team
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.