Position: PA / Office Manager
Location: Central Warsaw
Salary: 15,000 PLN per month plus benefits
Are you a proactive, resourceful, and highly organized individual looking for a challenging role in office management? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment and have an ability for handling confidential matters with discretion and tact? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client a leading global organization is opening in Warsaw, known for their commitment to excellence and innovation. The team plays a vital role in our success, and we are seeking an experienced PA / Office Manager to join their Warsaw office.
As the Office Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating the administration of our Warsaw office. Your role will require a high level of responsibility, discretion, and confidentiality. You will work closely with our Senior Director and collaborate with other heads of department within their office network to ensure the smooth operation of the office.
- Efficiently manage meeting arrangements, including room bookings, catering, logistics, and presentation setup.
- Handle travel arrangements for the Warsaw team, including flights, transfers, and hotel accommodations.
- Oversee housekeeping to maintain the office environment in line with our standards.
- Manage office financial administration, including processing invoices, facilitating bill payments, and assisting with the annual budget.
- Coordinate catering services for meetings and guests.
- Act as the first point of contact for all incoming and internal telephone calls, assisting with inquiries.
- Greet and assist all guests upon arrival.
- Liaise with building management and suppliers for facility and office deliveries.
- Maintain office calendars and handle post distribution.
- Collaborate with other company office administration teams.
- Undertake research and suggest initiatives to support role development.
- Maintain open and effective working relationships with senior management and colleagues.
- Undertake other ad hoc duties as required.
- Promote equity, diversity, and inclusion (EDI) as a collective workforce responsibility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Proficiency in office management responsibilities.
- Fluent in spoken and written Polish & English to a minimum of C1 level
- Experience in complex diary and travel management.
- Ability to handle confidential matters with tact and discretion.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Smart and professional personal presentation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work under pressure.
- Proactive and flexible attitude.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Commitment to maintaining high standards.
If you are a motivated and have the necessary experienced we invite you to apply and become a part of our clients dynamic team.