Product Technologist /QA
Salary: Up to 190k pln/year depending on experience
Location: This role will require traveling to multiple sites in south and central Poland.
My client, an industry-leading producer of frozen and canned vegetables hyper-focused on fresh foods, food safety and quality products is looking for a Product Technologist.
Main Purpose of Job: All aspects of QA in Poland including coverage of site productions scattered around the country and potentially other European countries.
You will have shared responsibilities divided where relevant to support the UK Technical Team on the following:
• Customer and supplier specification data management,
• Product complaint follow up.
• Site production attendance to ensure adherence to specifications,
• Updating and maintaining supplier specifications in Lakeside format and QAS documents
• The role will share responsibility for a range of Technical and product related activity
covering troubleshooting, product management, routine site productions and product launches.
• Other aspects of the quality management system.
Knowledge & Experience
• Qualifications - Desired in Food Technology but not necessary.
• Driving license essential.
• IT literate, factory friendly – poultry production background very beneficial.
• Very Good communication skills in both English and Polish is key.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident communicator
• With a proven background in a Technical/QA function.
• An understanding of food labelling legislation would be beneficial.
• Flexibility to travel between production sites.
Please apply as soon as possible or contact email@example.com in case you have any questions!