If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Security Architect:
- Experience and knowledge of delivering InfoSec projects, and cloud security platforms such as CASB, SASE, CSP (Azure and AWS)
- Experience with Palo Alto Prisma and a degree in Computer Science (or something related)
- ITIL certificate or CISSP, CISM, CCSP certificate.
- Knowledge of IT governance frameworks and standards (ISO27001, NIST etc.)
What’s in it for you as a Security Architect:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Security Architect:
- Design and support deployment of cloud security solutions, such as CASB, SASE, CWPP, whilst driving research and implementing technologies across the business to secure cloud environments.
- Build and centralise compute environments with a focus on MS Azure and develop the improvement of the landscape of the technical security, including deployment of new capabilities, technologies and cloud systems.
- Ensure delivery of security architecture frameworks, design templates, standards, reference architects and guidance materials.
- Develop secure architecture strategies for the companies domain standards and design goals for cloud and M&A environments whilst developing information security processes aimed at securing M&A environments through integration.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.