If you want to work for a growing transport company and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Senior Customer Service Agent:
- Experience in Customer Service roles in the past
- Excellent at communicating, negotiating, multitasking and organising.
- English and German language skills
What’s in it for you as a Senior Customer Service Agent:
- Great salary (higher than market average)
- Fully remote in Poland, or lovely office in the heart of Krakow.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card and cafeteria available.
What you need to do as a Senior Customer Service Agent:
- Ensure all outstanding bookings are assigned and check on partners future availability
- Look for new partners to ensure all orders are fulfilled
- Work with Key Account Managers to understand recent market developments
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland.