If you want to work for a giant in the healthcare world and progress your career whilst enjoying lots of other benefits, read on.
What we are looking for in a Senior Information Security Analyst, Assurance:
- Qualifications such as CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CISA or ISO27001
- Knowledge of NIST, IT processes (SDLC, ITIL)
- 4+ years experience in Info Sec compliance, specifically in assurance
What’s in it for you as a Senior Information Security Analyst, Assurance:
- Great, competitive salary (B2B or UoP)
- Fully remote in Poland but luxury office in the heart of Warsaw if you want to visit.
- Private medical care, benefits system, life insurance, sports card.
- Ownership of your own work, and the chance to be in control.
- Learn new technologies and tools, online and in person training opportunities.
What you need to do as a Senior Information Security Analyst, Assurance:
- Turn industry best practice and legal/regulatory requirements into internal policies, standards and frameworks
- Providing support for annual testing of internal controls over financial reporting and regularly report to management on status of risks and remediation actions
- Work with other teams (CIO teams, CAPA management, control owners and Assurance teams)
- Manage numerous tasks as part of delivering the global Info Sec Policy and Governance program as well as assisting with the planning of the annual assurance schedule
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org, he's the guy who can help... Or click 'APPLY' top right.
Job Location: Fully remote in Poland or Portugal.