On behalf of our client, an internal company leading their industry, we're looking for:
Senior IT Systems Administrator in Warsaw.
Main responsibilities as a Senior IT Systems Administrator:
- Manage technology infrastructure, processes, and systems to deliver technology services.
- Manage all system backup and restore protocols (VEEAM platform).
- Design, evaluate, plan and support school-wide wired and wireless network and computing infrastructure.
- Plan for and administer multiple platform servers and server clusters.
- Design and manage user directory (mainly Google Workspaces and NetIQ)
- Oversee software and network security.
- Design and manage multiple platform workstation environments (MacOS, Windows, Linux), network infrastructure, networks, and telephone systems.
- Manage antivirus software in DataCenter environment.
- Manage LAN and WAN links and intranet set-up and ongoing usage.
- Work collaboratively with the Technology Service Team to troubleshoot problems with computer systems, including hardware, software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment (third line of Help Desk).
- Perform diagnostics and necessary repairs.
- Utilise ITIL service operations including incident and event management processes.
What we can offer a Senior IT Systems Administrator:
- Professional growth in truly international and multicultural environment
- Stability of the employment contract
- Private medical care, dental allowance and life insurance.
- Sharing the costs of sports activities, and professional training and courses
- On-site gym & parking space
- Extra leave is optional, despite the generous holiday allowance
- Ability to occasionally work remotely.
- Ability to work in Warsaw.
Job location: Warsaw